Restoring Life to Abundance
The objective of the course is to introduce the fundamentals of agroecology based on the local demands and to deepen on sustainable technologies of environmental restoration and strategic design of landscapes allied to agricultural production according to the principles and foundations of the syntropic agriculture.
Come with us for an agroecological and gentle community revolution.
- Principles and foundations of agroecology and syn- tricultural agriculture.
- Synthetic agriculture as a strategy to restore agroecosystems.
- Succession and stratification of annual, fruit, woody and ornamental plants in the evolution of the productive system and forest gardens.
- Biological control (integrated pest management) and theory of trophobiosis (the problem of the use of agrochemicals, chemical fertilizers and transgenic).
- Planning, design and implementation (planting) of agroforestry systems.
- Design of fire-resistant landscapes, natural firebreaks and wind barriers.
- Composting and preparation of biofertilizers in the dynamization of organic matter.
- The Mosaic in the Landscape for Regeneration of Ecosystems – Eco-Interventions.
Program Friday 13
Program Saturday 14
Program sunday 15
Agroecologist, farmer and master in sustainable development, member of the NGO Mutirão Agroflorestal, based in Brasilia, Brazil.
Agroforestal Mutirao is an NGO that aims to contribute to the construction of sustainable societies through a network of integration of people around learning, experiences, stimulation and agroforestry production, as well as the construction of new forms of relationship in which the Being Human acts in the natural processes as an integral part in the generation of biodiversity and abundance of life. Its fundamental principles are love, cooperation and solidarity.
Food and stay (camping) included in the course fee
Long trousers, Gloves, Boot, Hat.
If it is possible, machetes and pruning shears will also be useful.
Tent, sleeping bag, repellent, ecological toiletries.